Excerpt from Happy Feet
Eight Essential Tips for Happy Feet
Let’s start with eight essential tips for keeping your feet healthy and happy. These are key; everything else in
this booklet builds on these tips:
- Fit is key - be sure your shoes fit well.
- Buy shoes for fit and comfort first; style second.
- Your toes need room to breathe; choose shoes with a generous toe box.
- Wear moisture wicking socks to keep your feet dry.
- Use moisture absorbing powder or a lubricant, or an ENGO Blister Patch to reduce friction.
- Loosen your laces when relaxing.
- When possible, take your shoes and socks off to let your feet breathe.
- In the evening, when possible, go barefoot to allow your feet to air.